четверг, 29 декабря 2016 г.

Stained glass oval decorative wall mirror, bathroom decor, bedroom decor, wall hanging decor, beaded mirror, stained glass art, gift for her

Stained glass oval decorative wall mirror, bathroom decor, bedroom decor, wall hanging decor, beaded mirror, stained glass art, gift for her


Stained glass oval decorative wall mirror, bathroom decor, bedroom decor, wall hanging decor, beaded mirror, stained glass art, gift for her


Stained glass oval decorative wall mirror, bathroom decor, bedroom decor, wall hanging decor, beaded mirror, stained glass art, gift for her This oval decorative mirror would look great in any room in your home. Other than seahorses, mirrors are one of my favorite things to make. This mirror measures approx. 7 tall (10 with the hanger), and is 5 1/2 wide. Its frame is made of a pretty wine colored rippled translucent glass. It is decorated with a design made of a combination of green, blue, and mauve opalescent glass. Its hanger is made of glass beads. Makes a super wedding gift! See more of my original designs by clicking on: www.etsy.com/shop/clearerimage ****All items in my shop are hand crafted by me in my MD, USA studio. Quality workmanship is my specialty. Each item I make is designed to be aesthetically pleasing as well as sturdy enough to last a lifetime. ****I use the tiffany method of glass working for each item I produce. This means each piece comprising the finished product is patterned, cut from a sheet of glass, ground, wrapped with foil, and burnished before being soldered together and polished to a beautiful shine.


Original article and pictures take http://www.etsy.com/listing/152660547/stained-glass-mirror-oval-mirror site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий